Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Silhouette Projects!

Here's what I've been doing with my new Silhouette Cameo electronic cutting machine.


Fabric Stencil Material

Our kitty cat named Ike got a new dish.  
It was done with the stencil that came with the fabric kit 
and I used Etch All for the etching.



I created a couple altered bottles.  Just something to look pretty.
These had Believe stenciled on them the same as kitty's dish.




You can't see the Believe too well on this one, 
but it turned out gorgeous.





I really had trouble getting a clear shot of this ornament/box. 
It's pretty but fairly delicate.



A new removable decoration for the bathroom wall.
I'm thinking of changing it out for seasons and holidays!



Vinyl
Some vinyl wall art that we started cutting before I remembered to take a picture.


Print and Cut
 Image printed on normal HP T-shirt heat transfer and cut with Cameo.



Heat Transfer Vinyl
Here's the story, my sister calls my son (the goofy one on the right) "Weedwhip" as a nickname. So his shirt is easy to understand.  Her's is a better story, he is constantly asking questions, and when he gets a answer he often queries deeper to ask specifically how you know the answers.  Trust him to question you to death.  My sister learned quickly to simply answer with a "I know things".  She's been using that response for years.  He believes it too!


Stencil and fabric paint

I actually think I like the fabric paint better than the heat transfer.  I've asked the recipients of my gifts to let me know how each stand up to washing, etch.


Whew!  That's it.  I did four other bags but gave them away before remembering to take a picture.  I've also been downloading free fonts and images from the web.  Good thing I'm on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment